Work That Body – it’s a popular song title: Diana Ross, disco diva Taana Gardner, Michael Jackson and US/ Okinawan Beni Orashiro have all used it. Oh and Krafty Kuts. Guess who did the 130 bpm old school electro-themed one featuring Odd Future’s Mike G for their recent album. I’ll give you a clue – it wasn’t Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Taana Gardner or Beni Orashiro. Anyway – it’s up for a remix in a comp. organised by instantvibes.co.uk
Full instructions plus original track to listen to on first player below and stems to download off second player. Competition closes 31 July. Best work that body over to your mousepad quickly then…
1. Upload your your finished track to Krafty Kuts drop Box http://soundcloud.com/kraftykuts/dropbox
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your info.
3. Like and share your track on Krafty Kuts Facebook page.
• All 3 steps must be completed for entry to this competition.
• Winners will be chosen by Krafty Kuts.
• Winning remix will be released by Instant Vibes Records.
• Runners up will win signed Let’s Ride CD’s and T-Shirts.
CLOSING DATE – 31.07.13 | WINNERS ANNOUNCED – 05.08.13